Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME BLACK CASTOR OIL ORIGINAL

Sally Beauty Supply
I heard about castor oil a long time ago and decided to order it last week.  That same day, I went to Sally's and since they had castor oil there (or some version of it), I bought it! 

Through the grapevine, I heard that castor oil has a host of benefits:

Castor Oil has been used both internally and externally for thousands of years due to its many wonderful health benefits. Since it can strengthen the immune system, castor oil is considered a great remedy to treat the following major illnesses and ailments:
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Hair loss
  • Pain from Arthritis and Rheumatism
It has also been found to help with many everyday problems such as:
  • Yeast Infections
  • Constipation
  • Gastrointestinal Problems
  • Menstrual Disorders
  • Migraines
  • Acne
  • Sunburn
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Ringworm
  • Skin Abrasions
  • Inflammation
Source

Although, I'm using it for my hair...lol.  "Jamaican Mango and Lime Black Castor Oil is a natural, deep penetrating, all purpose healing oil formulated to moisturize and heal dry skin, hair and nails. Each oil blend is infused with organic herbs and nourishing ingredients for the ultimate moisturizing aromatherapy experience."

Usage tips: "Black Castor can be used as a hot oil treatment to repair and protect dry brittle hair. For a therapeutic spa experience, each Black Castor oil blend can be slightly heated to a warm temperature and used for a sensual massage oil. Black castor oil blends are perfect for dry cracked cuticles and feet."

I've been using it on my hair for a few days and it makes my hair soft, smells good and that's about it... However, I'm sure it'll enhance what I already do to my hair.  Any who, this product retails for 6 bucks and some change and can be found at Sally's but you could always try Amazon and eBay.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...