Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

GODDESS CURLS BY CURLS

Sally Beauty Supply
I haven't used Curls since I first went returned natural.  I honestly don't remember why I stopped using it (oh yea, I'm a product whore).  I have no real reason as to why I bought this besides spending money for the sake of spending money but I digress.  About Curls:

"Curls Goddess Curls is infused with Plumeria Alba Flower Extract and Aloe leaf juice, this botanical curl gel imparts sheen, fights frizz, and creates popping curls!  Curls Goddess Curls is the perfect product for curlies in humid climates to provide all day curl definition and to protect against a curly girls worst nightmare, frizz! A great product to use before traveling to set and hold your curls in place without the stiff, crunchy feeling that most gels give."

Sort of kind of review:

I like this product.  It defined my curls while providing me with a lot of hold.  This product is probably great for curlies who don't want to twist or braid their hair every night.  I can def see someone getting at least 3-day curls from this product.

DISCLAIMER: I did combine this product with olive oil and my leave in conditioner (Mixed Chicks).

Goddess Curls is available at CVS (where I bought mine), Target, Sally Beauty Supply, Ulta and other stores I'm too lazy too look up for you :)  It retails between 6-9 bucks (depends on where you buy it).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...