Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

FREEMAN DETOXIFYING FACIAL MASK CHOCOLATE & STRAWBERRY

Walgreens
So...I got rid of my spa membership a while ago and decided to test a few face mask brands as an alternative.  Gosh, I miss my membership!!!  Any who, I've already tried Que Bella and decided to try a Freeman mask.  There's not any real reason why I choose this one, I don't know...maybe because it's chocolate *shoulder shrug* 

Details: This indulgent mask does more than tantalize your taste buds! Tone skin and diminish the appearance of large pores with oil-absorbing clays. Delight in delectable Chocolate and Strawberry while Shea and Cocoa Butter moisturize for smoother, softer skin. Perfect for normal to dry skin.

Key Ingredients:
  • Shea Butter
  • Cocoa Butter
  • Kaolin Clay

  • Source

    So, the cool thing about this brand is that you have the option to buy a sample pack (pictured above) or a full size.  I actually think the sample size can get up to 3 uses so I would recommend that before purchasing the full size. 

    Brief review:  This smells so delicious!!!  I literally wanted to eat my face!  I applied the mask while in the shower and also removed in the shower.  I wanted the steam to help with the facial (read about benefits of steaming).  Once done, my face was a shade lighter, lol.  I mean, I wash my face twice a day but apparently I'm not doing a good job.  That means, I would def recommend it!  Retailing for 1 buck and some change and available at Walgreens, CVS, Ulta, Target, etc...
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...