Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

CURLS CURL CREME BRULE

Sally Beauty Supply
Time to harass you with another curl product!  After trying and loving GODDESS CURLS BY CURLS , I wanted to try another Curls product.  Turns out, I was running out of moisturizer and decided to try Curls Curl Crème Brule and guess what?  It's a winner!

Details:

  • Moisturizes your tresses
  • Define Curls
  • Tame Frizz

  • Curls Curl Creme Brule is a cream styler that will define, de-frizz, and moisturize your tresses leaving soft curls without hold.

    So, I love this product and it definitely softens and defines curls.  If I had to choose, I would pick this one over Goddess Curls.  I prefer definition over hold. 

    This product retails for 10 bucks and some change.  I bought mines from Sally's but Target and Amazon and other stores I didn't feel like googling probably carries it.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...