Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MAC's DIVINE NIGHT MINERALIZE EYE SHADOW

So, this shopping season wasn't a total lost...  My mom told me she needed some makeup so I bought her to MAC where she proceeded to pick out foundation and three lipsticks while I walked out with one thing: MAC's Divine Mineralize Eye Shadow, lol.

Details:

Baked minerals refined into a powder formula provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Pairs two rich, contrasting shades with the graphic impact of a luxe powder design. Limited-edition Divine Night packaging.

Any who, if there are two colors that belong together, it's navy and smokey gray and I intend on wearing each and even blending them from time to time.  Yea so, this eye shadow is about to be my new best friend and it's fitting for my current mood: blue and gray, lol.

Retailing at $23 (sleeesh, I know, I know) and can be purchased, here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...