Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE

In ME & QUIRKY CRAP YOU DIDN'T KNOW I told you guys about a book I was reading and thought I would recommend it to you: How to Win Friends and Influence People.

I'm not sure where I was informed about this book (probably on Tumblr) but thought it would be great for career purposes (or lack thereof)...  Who wouldn't want tips from a book that has remained popular since the 1930s!!!

Brief synopsis:

For more than sixty years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.  Now this previously revised and updated bestseller is available in trade paperback for the first time to help you achieve your maximum potential throughout the next century! Learn:
  • Three fundamental techniques in handling people
  • The six ways to make people like you
  • The twelve ways to win people to you way of thinking
  • The nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
Source

So far so good, I've bookmarked a few tips.  I think I'm in chapter 3 of part 1 (don't judge me, y'all know I'm in school).  I plan to wrap this book up after I finals next Tuesday.  Other books on my list:
Well isn't this list depressing...lol.  I buy most of my books from iBooks because they're cheaper.  Of course there's Amazon, Barnes & Noble (which I have a membership with), etc.

Happy Hunting!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...