Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

BEYOND THE ZONE TURN UP THE HEAT PROTECTION SPRAY

Fall is here which means the temperature is perfect for blowouts.  I was out of heat protectant so I mosied over to Sally Beauty Supply to try something new.  I asked one of the cashiers beauty consultants if she could recommend a spray or cream for someone with natural hair and she told me that she uses Turn Up The Heat Protection Spray by Beyond The Zone.  She told me it was oil based not water based...whatever that means, lol.

Details:
  • Use with any heat styling appliance
  • Leaves hair soft and manageable 
  • Seals the cuticle for silky smooth looking hair
  • Creates slip for effortless heat styling
Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Flat Iron Protection Spray is a spray-in treatment that smoothes hair. This humidity-resistant heat styling aid adds a "Heat Defense" barrier that protects the hair from thermal heat.

Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat Flat Iron Protection Spray helps optimize the effectiveness of flat irons, curling irons, and hair dryers while providing outstanding heat protection, and adding smoothness, shine, and softness to your hair.

I've used it twice in a two month period and I did see more shine than usual (which may also be due to Mixed Chicks)...  It retails for $6.99 which is worth the risk.  For more info, reviews and to purchase, visit Sally!

Side note:  I couldn't post a picture because the one that Sally has looks like crap *shoulder shrug*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...