Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

NYX's EYEBROW PUSH-UP BRA

Saturday, I visited Ulta and the salesperson (or whatever you call them) suggested I try this.  I thought it would be fun so I bought it!

Description:
  • Dual-sided pencil that defines, highlights and shapes brows
  • Defining side shades in brows using a universal color that flatters all skin tones
  • Highlighter side lifts, brightens and shapes the entire eye area
  • Can also be used as eyeliner or concealer

  • Directions:

    Use each side of the Eyebrow Push-Up Bra to create your complete brow look:

  • Start with the Eyebrow Push-Up Bra highlighter tracing color from the inner corner of the eye towards the outer edge, working in an arch directly along the brow bone underneath hairline. Blend with index finger.
  • Sweep color from the defining side over the natural brow line with broad, soft strokes and gently blend.

    My Review:

  • Sigh....  When I used the "push-up bra" side it was so white and chalky.  I am a medium-dark skinned African American so this WAS NOT a good look.  Although, When I blended a bit it looked much better.  I did like it in the inner corner and was surprised how good it looked as a concealer around my eye...  In contrast, the brow pencil didn't even show up... 

    This is the first item from NYX I'm on the fence about recommending...  If you have fair skin, maybe this would work for you but don't say I didn't warn you!

    It retails at Ulta for $9.99 but can also be purchased at NYX, Nordstrom (and probably places like Amazon and eBay).
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...