Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Conair 1875 Watt Turbo Styler (with Ion Conditioning)

I thought it was about time to buy a diffuser... My other blow dryer is long and made for comb attachments so I knew I would have to buy another one and I choose Conair's 1875 Watt Turbo Styler (model 146G).  I didn't do too much research on this and I bought it from my local CVS for 19 bucks and some change.

Side note: I almost always buy hair styling tools from CVS or Walgreens (because I don't use them often enough to spend a ton).

About:

"This 1875-watt hair dryer by Conair uses ions to promote shiny, healthy hair without the static and frizz. Featuring a quiet motor for 75% less noise and a speed drying diffuser, it dries top and bottom hair layers at the same time while aerating roots with turbo action to add volume. Includes concentrator attachment, 2 heat settings, cool shot setting and a convenient hanging loop. No. 1461. Imported."

Source

Overall, this was a good experience.  It was way better than waiting for my hair to air dry.  In addition, this product did remove frizz but the humidity had other plans for my hair, lol.

Any who, I would def recommend this for ALL curly girls.  Also, this product is available a few dollars cheaper at Target, Amazon, Walmart and other online sites.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...