Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Sephora by OPI's Little Miss Impatient Quick Dry Top Coat (RELOADED)

Over the last week, I've noticed that Product Review: Sephora by OPI's Little Miss Impatient Quick Dry Top Coat & Weekend Review is trending in my top 10 posts and if you didn't get a chance to read Product FYI: Sephora X  you may not know that Sephora will be discontinuing their OPI nail polish line *bow your head for a moment of silence*

However, it's not all bad... the line is still available at most Sephora stores and on sale (I'm guessing they need to get rid of everything to make room).  You can either by 1 polish for $4.50 or 3 for 10 bucks (which is what I opted to do).  I have enough top and base coats to last me until Spring! I bought 3 of each...  Shop Sephora by OPI

Side note: I'm not sure why I added the "reloaded" to the title.  Just trying to spice things up a little...lol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...