Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Product FYI: Dermablend's Smooth Indulgence Foundation SPF 20

At this point, Dermablend should hire me as a consultant, lol.  Any who, I told you guys Dillards gave me a sample of their foundation (in Product FYI: Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator).  It was a perfect blend and I knew I had to have it!  I also thought, if I use their foundation, do I even need concealer???  Later that day, I returned the concealer I usually use (Quick-Fix Concealer SPF 30) for their foundation.

Enough of the blah, let's get to the dirt! 

"Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Foundation gives twice the coverage of a classic foundation. It's lightweight, blendable texture gives up to 16 hours of wearability with Setting Powder. The result is a radiant flawless complexion leaving skin smooth and comfortable all day long."

To minimize shine I do add a little finish powder via MAC and NYX's Matte Finish & Shine Killer I posted about earlier this month (I know this seems like a lot of steps).

So, far:
  • It's all day coverage (literally from sun up until I remove it).
  • It doesn't make my skin oily.  I use a lot of things to minimize oil (oil free moisturizer and the above NYX products).

Smooth Indulgence Foundation SPF 20 retails for $32 and is available at the usual places: Dermablend, Ulta, Sephora, Dillards.  Shop, here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...