Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Product FYI: Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator

Yesterday, I went to Dillards because I ran out of Dermablend's Quick Fix Concealer (Read my Product FYI and Review) and I recieved a sample of Dermablend's Quick-Fix Illuminator.  I asked her to tell me a little more and after our brief convo, I decided to go ahead and buy it.

At this point, I trust dermablend products since my concealer works so well but enough of my yapping, let me tell you a little more about the product...

About Quick-Fix Illuminator "Multi-purpose concealer & Highlighter":

DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFINESS

  • Mineral pigments provide natural coverage
  • Conceals dark circles and hides signs of fatigue

  • Illuminates + Brightens
    EYE AREA

  • Ultra-fine particples of liquid light uniformly diffuse light without artificial shine or shimmer
  • Opens up the eyes to freshen up the look
  • Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles

  • Highlights + Sculpts
    BROWS, LIPS, CHEEKS

  • Reflects natural light to accentuate features
  • Brightens shadows for a revived look












  • This product retails for $25 and is available for purchase at Dermablend, Dillards, Ulta, etc.

    Side note:  I was also given a sample of their foundation which I loved.  Their foundation gave so much coverage I wouldn't need their concealer if I used Dermablend (sorry MAC).  And, I hope to do a review of Dermablend's Quick-Fix Illuminator and (or) their foundation soon!
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...