Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

New Product & Other Updates

 So...what I haven't mentioned is that I've had a shit load of dental work done lately (including a root canal) but me being vein, I'm asking the dentist "when can I get my teeth whitened?"  Especially, since I drink a cup of coffee at least 5xs a week!  Of course, it's safer to let everything heal but even then, it will cost between $500 to $250 to get a whitening treatment! WTF?! So...you can guess by now I won't be doing that but what I have been doing research on is whitening toothpaste.  I've been using Rembrandt for the last month and there is a visible difference.  While at Dillards yesterday (when I should have been resting), I picked up Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste gift set.  The cashier told me I should see a difference in a few weeks and it's a great alternative to their other products that run between 70 something and 200 bucks.  Plus, her mom just got a root canal so she knew I couldn't use a kit anyway.  I bought this for 12 bucks but its only available in Dillards, not online.  I did a search and the product mostly retails for 20 something bucks.  My advice is for you to purchase it at Dillards or do a little search in your respective countries and see if it's offered there.  I'll post an update in a month or so.

Now to PG Store updates, guess who got her sign in?  Products are also arriving, I just received a shipment of glittery/leopard print nail files.  They'll probably retail for 3 bucks.  Also, I'm not sure if I told you guys but I will be offering free shipping and handling. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...