Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Weekend: A Review

My weekend pretty much sucked! Lol.  I spent all weekend drugged up on antibiotics and pain medicine and guess what…it’s Monday, I’m at work and I kind of feel the same way :(  Any who, all of the nail polishes are in and I shot my first vlog (on my iPhone) about Garnier’s Hydra Recharge line which is posted below.

Back to the subject of the year, nail polish.  I decided to go with a matte red (for my nails of the week) from a line I will be selling in my online store.   What do you think?
 
 
 
Also, this polish usually retails for 8 bucks and some change but I will be selling it for 5!  Side note: don't judge my nail polishing techniques this week, I am sick... (Not too sick not to polish my nails, lol).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...