Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

PG REVIEW: Benefit's "They're Real" Mascara

So...while at Ulta this weekend I purchased Benefit's "They're Real" mascara.  The salesperson told me it's their top selling product.  I'm typically a MAC's Falsies kind of girl but since I didn't feel like going I thought...what the hell?  Below, is the before and after.











Honestly speaking, it's not like I don't have lashes to work with but there is a clear difference.  I'm not sure if it's because I use eye lash primer  or if it's the work of the mascara on its own.  Now the question you want to ask...is it worth $23 bucks?  Probably not.  I think you can do well with any mascara (as long as you use primer).  Tart's primer has worked well with any mascara I've used (although I don't like Tart's mascara).  But...looks like I have to get my money worth since I already brought this crap...If you are interested, shop Benefit's mascara here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...